Why Not Try Rock or Roll This Year?
Enjoy a day bike riding in the countryside while raising funds
to support the mission and ministry of Queen’s House!
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Please note that we have adjusted the date and schedule in order to accommodate our community, our riders and our rockers!
9:30 am: Assembly
Bike-a-thon cyclists assemble for a welcome, directions and a group photo.
Rockers assemble and get comfortable in Conference Room C.
10:00 am: Departure
– All cyclists depart and begin their ride along the designated route.
– Our halfway check point is at the south intersection of the old and the new highway.
– Full Route riders continue on to and return from Dakota Dunes.
– Half Route riders return to Queen’s House.
— Rockers session will assemble in Conference Room C
12:30 pm: Celebration & Lunch
– All rockers, rollers and guests are welcome to enjoy lunch, fellowship and fun.
“ADOPT A RIDER” is designed to assist those who want to support the mission and ministry of Queen’s House but are unable to cycle themselves. This way you can be a part of the Queen’s House Bike-a-thon without breaking a sweat. Our designated rider for adoption this year will be Brendan.
“SHARED SPONSORSHIP” is designed to assist our riders and sponsors in the support of other ministries. Simply indicate your request so that we can direct 40% of your sponsorship donations to the non-profit organization, school, group or organization of your choice. We will receipt and acknowledge the gift on your behalf and forward funds as directed. Be sure to fill in the appropriate area on the registration form. Queen’s House wins, your group wins and you as donor, wins!
How to Participate: As a cyclist you can participate in this event by paying a $100 entry fee. This fee is waived if you raise in excess of $100 in sponsorship donations.
What You Need:
First and foremost, a bike and a willingness to participate! Water and snacks will be provided for everyone along the way, no matter how far you go. You will need to supply your own water bottle. We will have a support vehicle available at all times during the ride. All riders are required to wear a helmet while riding.
- Complete and submit the registration form to Queen’s House.
- Secure sponsorship and donations to support the ministry of Queen’s House.
- Complete and submit the Risk Waiver and Liability Release.
- Join us for the fun and adventure of the day.
Know that we appreciate your efforts and support very much!!