Queen’s House COVID Guidance
March 15, 2022
Our goal at Queen’s House is to provide a safe and respectful environment for our guests and our staff using best practices, provisions and protocols that are known to reduce risk and enhance safety. We host and are staffed by individuals who may either belong to or provide critical care for others who are vulnerable. Therefore, we ask that you consider the following guidance:
- Masks are encouraged for all our indoor common spaces.
- Physical distancing and hand sanitizing remain considerations.
- Monitor your personal health. If you feel ill, please stay home.
- Consider but don’t avoid your use of shared spaces.
- Be patient and exercise care and consideration.
- We are encouraged that our guests and visitors have completed COVID-19 vaccinations. All our staff are fully Covid vaccinated.
Our goal as staff will be what it has always been, to welcome and care for all who enter as best we can with what we have to offer. As COVID-19 challenges remain, the following general enhancements are in place:
- Staff use of appropriate and practical PPE will continue.
- Practical physical distancing as an operating goal will remain.
Our Goal in Food Services will be to limit the contact by guests of our food line, to encourage physical distancing and to manage and stagger mealtimes:
- Individual utensils, cups and condiments will be available.
- We welcome the use of personal beverage containers by our guests.
- Mealtimes may be staggered to promote physical distancing.
- Self-serve coffee and juice access is available.
Our goal as an institution is to further incorporate the use of technology to assist with registration, payment, donation and the IT capacity in our workspaces.
For further information, contact us at 306-242-1916 at extensions below or email:
- Director: Brendan 225 email@example.com
- Accounting: Corrine 232 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings Pauline 230 bookings @queenshouse.org
- Live In Staff: Sr. Ludvina or Dave 233 email@example.com
We will respond promptly and will make every effort to assist you.