Queen’s House COVID Update Summary
October 15, 2021
Current Covid19 Measures – October 15, 2021
- Ensure that you have completed your COVID-19 vaccination and can produce proof as required.
- Masks are required for all our indoor common spaces.
- Physical distancing and hand sanitizing remain recommended practices.
Queen’s House will be monitoring updates and requirements to determine what additional provisions will be required of both our guests and staff.
Current Queen’s House Guidance
Queen’s House will use the following guidance as we journey into the fall. Refer to these guidelines to assist you with planning: Current Queen’s House Guidelines
Guidelines for Staff and Guests October 15, 2021
Our goal at Queen’s House is to provide a safe and respectful environment for
our guests and our staff using best practices, provisions and protocols that are
known to reduce risk and enhance safety. Please note the following:
• Ensure that you have completed your COVID-19 vaccination and can
produce proof as required.
• Masks are required for all our indoor common spaces.
• Physical distancing and hand sanitizing remain recommended practices.
We appreciate when our visitors provide their own supplies.
• Monitor your personal health. If you feel ill, please stay home.
• Consider the use of shared items and spaces.
• We require each group to retain an accurate record of their attendance list.
• Be patient and exercise care and consideration.
Our goal as staff will be what it has always been, to welcome and care for all who
enter as best we can with what we have to offer. As COVID-19 challenges remain,
the following general enhancements are in place:
• Staff use of appropriate and practical PPE will continue.
• Practical physical distancing as an operating goal will remain.
Our Goal in Food Services will be to limit the contact by guests of our food line,
to encourage physical distancing and to manage and stagger mealtimes:
• Individual utensils, cups and condiments will be available.
• We welcome the use of personal beverage containers by our guests.
• Mealtimes may be staggered to promote physical distancing.
• Self-serve coffee and juice access is available.
Our goal as an institution is to incorporate the further use of technology to assist
with registration, payment, donation and the IT capacity in our workspaces.
For further information, contact us at 306-242-1916 at extensions below or by email:
- Director: Brendan 225 email@example.com
- Accounting: Corrine 232 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings Pauline 230 bookings @queenshouse.org
- Live In Staff: Sr. Ludvina or Dave 233 email@example.com
We will respond promptly and will make every effort to assist you.