COVID Update Summary
November 17, 2020
as summarized from this Update Link.
- Masks are required for all indoor public spaces.
- Private indoor gathering sizes have been reduced to a five-person max from 10.
- Any private gathering of more than five people must take place at a public venue.
- The outdoor gathering size remains at 30, assuming physical distancing can be maintained.
The Minister of Health will be speaking with members of the hospitality and sports and recreation industries, as well as faith leaders, about further restrictions to those sectors. Queen’s House will be monitoring updates and requirements to determine what additional provisions will be required of both our guests and staff.
Queen’s House Status: October 26, 2020
Queen’s House continues its journey to be accessible to all of our guests and groups as much as we can following the guidance and advice of our provincial health and medical authorities and our Department of Tourism. We are accepting and hosting all bookings that fall within the current health and civic guidelines and to the extent that we are able to accommodate these with our limited staff complement. Guidelines to assist you with your planning are below:
We are constantly monitoring developments with and within our community as this plan and the circumstances that impact unfold and we will continue to determine and adopt the best course of action using this information. For further information, please contact us directly at 306-242-1916 and by extensions listed below or by email:
- Director: Brendan 225 email@example.com
- Accounting: Corrine 232 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings Pauline 230 bookings @queenshouse.org
- Reception: Leave a message 221 email@example.com
- Live In Staff: Sr. Ludvina or Dave 233 firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond promptly and will make every effort to assist you.